Class C Driver in Las Vegas, Nevada
Spectra360 has a GREAT opportunity to work as a Class C Driver for one of our PREMIER clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company!
Immediate openings, apply TODAY!
Pay: $19.00 – $20.00/hour (depending on experience) + Overtime
Class C Driver Job Description
- Drives truck or van to transport materials to customers, verifies loads against shipping orders and obtains signed receipts for material delivery.
- Determines the best route to deliver the product timely to meet the customer expectations.
- Records delivery information, inspects truck, equipment and supplies as required and immediately reports deficiencies.
- Performs all physical requirements necessary to lift and move inventory around the warehouse as well as loads and unloads trucks.
- Operates and maneuvers warehouse equipment and any material contained in a consistent manner with the intended purpose of the equipment and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Follows company safety procedures and complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Reports customer feedback to company management including, customer requests, returns, performance, competitive information and potential sales opportunities.
- Performs material handler responsibilities as needed.
- Work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in warehouse environment.
- Forklift certification or ability to acquire certification
- Ability to operate Stake Bed Trucks
- Ability to read and write in English legibly and do basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages).
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and Detail oriented.
- Valid State Driver’s License with clean DMV record and current auto insurance.
Spectra360 is the fastest-growing light industrial and transportation recruitment company working in California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, and Oregon. We are a supportive company that believes people are our power. We want to work with dedicated, reliable, and fun individuals that are looking to grow their career.
If this job sounds like a good fit for you, please upload your resume today!